Exhibiting Member Application
As an Exhibiting Member of the Art Society of Tasmania
You will be eligible to enter any of our members exhibitions including:
- Themed exhibitions every second month at the Gallery.
- Our Annual non-themed and judged exhibition with considerable prizes on offer.
- Our bi-annual Waterways exhibition held in conjunction with the Wooden Boat Festival and staged at the Long Gallery, Salamanca Place, Hobart.
- Combined exhibitions with other Art Societies, some of which include substantial prizes and recognition.
You will have the opportunity to join workshops with National and Internationally recognised artists, all our events and functions at member discounts.
You will be amongst the first to receive invitations to all events and social outings and receive our bi-monthly newsletter.
$50 due on acceptance of application (includes a $10 joining fee)
$40 per calendar year for renewal due on 1st January each year
Once we receive your application you will be contacted by our Membership Secretary and requested to submit :
- High resolution images of at least 5 finished works that must have been completed in the past 2 years.
- Each work must be presented as if it were being entered into an exhibition or competition
- Each work must be accompanied by an artists statement